Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/01 06:19:57 UTC

Re: VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of objectHasSortField

How are you building the loader?  If it loads an older version of SortField (before 6/2015) before loading the 4.16.1 RSL, you could get the first verify error.  I wouldn’t worry abou the ReferenceErrors until you get the VerifyError to go away.

-Alex

From: Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek <e....@yandex.com>
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019 at 7:55 AM
To: "users@flex.apache.org" <us...@flex.apache.org>
Subject: VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of objectHasSortField

Greetings everyone!

I'm having an issue with a bootstrap loader of the RSLs from Apache Flex as external RSLs

VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of objectHasSortField in mx.collections.ComplexSortField.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable ColorDodgeShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable LuminosityMaskShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable SaturationShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable SoftLightShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable ColorShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable ExclusionShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable ColorBurnShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable LuminosityShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable HueShader_ShaderClass is not defined.
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable _22d3bd9016417e64bbcd0879742a5d9b49caaebba8ecaef770f60ece0f26010c_flash_display_Sprite is not defined.

When the bootloader is trying to load framework_4.16.1.20171115.swf this problem is triggered.

I've looked into the SWF RSLs and this is the definition of the class:

[cid:16739201559313670@myt6-fe24916a5562.qloud-c.yandex.net]

I've looked also for the shaders and they are all in...

[cid:16739191559313670@myt6-fe24916a5562.qloud-c.yandex.net]

Why isn't this working ?

Cheers