Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by superrubiroyd <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/31 17:21:56 UTC

GSoC application 2012

Hi, I have just sent my application for participiating in Google Summer
of Code 2012 in Apache POI project. So, it would be great, if you write
any comment or recomendation to my proposition. Please, see
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/evgeniy44/1
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/evgeniy44/1#>
Thanks
With best regards, Evgeniy Berlog

Re: GSoC application 2012

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Great! Thanks for creating a Bugzilla issue that consolidates all
sub-tasks related to drawing support in HSSF. It is really a good
starting point.

I will give my feedback shortly. For now there are two things you can do:

1. Since you are going to contribute to a ASF project, it makes sense
for you to submit
an Individual Contributor License Agreement (CLA) , see
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

When your paperwork is registered, your name will be listed on this
page: http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

CLA is a pre-requisite to get you Apache account and commit access to SVN.

2. Please edit your mail settings so that mail come with your real
name instead of superrubiroyd.

Regards,
Yegor