Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dr Robert Young <rc...@aliconsultants.com> on 2005/07/18 15:08:22 UTC

Removing entries from the "auto-whitelist"?

I have some entries in the auto-whitelist that are "bogus" and give
strong negative scores. How would one remove them w/out doing a
"clean" or re-creating the auto-whitelist from scratch?

Re: Removing entries from the "auto-whitelist"?

Posted by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net>.
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Dr Robert Young wrote:

> I have some entries in the auto-whitelist that are "bogus" and give strong
> negative scores. How would one remove them w/out doing a "clean" or
> re-creating the auto-whitelist from scratch?

man spamassassin

   --remove-addr-from-whitelist=addr Remove addr from whitelist (AWL)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Randomly generated quote:

Re: Removing entries from the "auto-whitelist"?

Posted by Steven Dickenson <st...@mrchuckles.net>.
On Jul 18, 2005, at 9:08 AM, Dr Robert Young wrote:

> I have some entries in the auto-whitelist that are "bogus" and give
> strong negative scores. How would one remove them w/out doing a
> "clean" or re-creating the auto-whitelist from scratch?

You've already asked this question and we've already answered it.
Pay attention next time.

man spamassassin

Steven
---