Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com> on 2001/07/12 07:08:52 UTC

VoiceXML Support: what do people want?

Hi,

I've been working on the RSS->VoiceXML style sheet.  It's pretty much the
same type of stylesheet as RSS->WML. Since nobody has a VoiceXML version of
their site, it's not possible to browse further into the originating web
site.

I haven't touched the default portal yet (can't test it from here).

What are people's ideas for interesting applications of Jetspeed with
VoiceXML? or WML?

Jeff

RE: VoiceXML Support: what do people want?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Im very interesting in it.
I've tried accessing Jetspeed with a WML Simulator.
Haven't tried in a while, but it used to work fine.
I just don't use WML or VoiceXML a lot in everyday work.
If anyone is willing to contribute WML or VoiceXML templates for the
jetspeed distribution, it would be much appreciated