Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2011/11/18 17:54:33 UTC

How to Contribute

The Oozie site has been updated (thanks for pushing it Mohammad)

Please take 5 mins and read carefully the 'How To Contribute' page

   http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/HowToContribute.html

And if you have concerns/corrections please reply to this email,
otherwise lets start using it as our development guidelines.

Thanks.

Alejandro

Re: How to Contribute

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Chris, Santosh,

Thanks for catching those errors, i'll update the docs accordingly.

Alejandro

RE: How to Contribute

Re: How to Contribute

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.