Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by mi...@bongohr.org on 2020/04/09 07:08:17 UTC

RE: HINDI LANGUAGE ANALYZER FROM LUCENE

Dear Venkadesh

Thanks so much for your follow up. If necessary, would it be possible for me to incorporate your changes to the source code to benefit other users?

Kind regards
Michael

Posted by Venkadesh Thangavel <Ve...@genesys.com>.
Hello Shad,

Thanks for your assistance.

Is there some reason you are not using the NuGet package instead of using the source code inside of your project?

We are already using LUCENE.NET existing source code (older one ) in our solution that's why we just tried out to incorporate HINDI along with existing languages in our project.

I will check internally and connect with you if need any assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkadesh T