Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/11/11 12:55:56 UTC

Apachecon EU 2016 Seville - See You There!

Hi Everyone

I will be in Seville all next week for Apache Big Data and Apachecon so will be happy to meet up and talk to people. We have our OFBiz track scheduled for Thursday so good luck to our presenters and I hope that the sessions will be well attended.

It's always an exciting event and a great way to build community spirit and collaborate.  If you are coming to Apachecon or you are located in or around Seville and want to come by for a coffee and a chat then please let me know.

Throughout the week I will try to provide some conference updates via the mailing list or our OFBiz twitter account.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Apachecon EU 2016 Seville - See You There!

Posted by Gavin Mabie <kw...@gmail.com>.
Enjoy guys - wish I could be there.