Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2021/05/05 09:49:27 UTC

IgniteDataStreamer#removeData should throw exception when allowOverwrite is false

Igniters,

IgniteDataStreamer#removeData does not work by default,
when allowOverwrite is not set to true.

I think we should throw an exception from the streamer in this case.
Thoughts, objections?

Pavel

Re: IgniteDataStreamer#removeData should throw exception when allowOverwrite is false

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think it makes sense to throw an exception there, if there is no valid
scenario when it can be called.

Ilya Kasnacheev