Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by twosolution <je...@b2b.com.my> on 2013/03/07 12:21:51 UTC

Ofbiz - SOAP services with Pentaho

Hi guys

i m using apache-ofbiz-11.04.01
i using Pentaho kettle community edition, to calls SOAP service of
"createProduct"
However, the IN parameters valued are not passed to the Request Message.
Hence, the product are not created

Does anyone had any success in using ofbiz SOAP services ?

Thanks

Re: Ofbiz - SOAP services with Pentaho

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
>From the thread arini.rusda succeeded following Raj's advice
Maybe, if it's possible to be committed, someone could contribute it, to avoid repeating it every month ;)

Jacques

From: "twosolution" <je...@b2b.com.my>

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
Hans said: "assign a domainname to the specifc tenant and use that
domainname in the request."

Posted by twosolution <je...@b2b.com.my>.
Hi,

i had change the
1. WDSL to add a new IN parameters with the name "delegator"
2. add this new param in services.xml
3. add this new param in ProductServices.xml

<field field="delegator" type="org.ofbiz.entity.Delegator"/>

and i passed these value to the IN param.

Ofbiz still throws out "Unknown parameter found: [createProduct.delegator]

Am i been configuring wrong

Regards

Re: Ofbiz - SOAP services with Pentaho

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
HI,

assign a domainname to the specifc tenant and use that domainname in the
request.

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sure, in my current project there are RMI, REST (only called services) and SOAP services (used from both side, thanks to the export option)

Jacques

From: "twosolution" <je...@b2b.com.my>