Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/24 23:59:32 UTC

Refund for purchased Apache Con ticket because your talk is accepted?

Hi All,

Anyone know how to get a refund on the ApacheCon fee if somehow you
already bought it by assuming your talk will not be accepted (but
somehow it gets in, yay) =P

- Henry

Re: Refund for purchased Apache Con ticket because your talk is accepted?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks Rich

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.