Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ar...@tcs.com on 2006/03/02 16:57:19 UTC

Generation of xml from xml applying xslt

Hi all,

        I am working on data retrieval in cocoon but unable to retreive
the content.Kindly have a look as i am summarizing my efforts below :

A generator is producing a xml file.
This is converted to a format that can be understood by the cinclude
transformer by applying an xsl sheet.
Then after applying the xsl,it is fed to the cinclude transformer in the
pipeline.
But I am not getting the desired output as reqd from the cinclude
transformer.It seems as if the pipeline is breaking without executing the
cinclude transformer.
Basically generation of xml from xml applying xsl sheet is not working
properly.

        If anyone has worked on such stuff,it would nice to have some
solutions or suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: arnab.jena@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you