Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Fulvio Guglielmelli <fu...@yahoo.it> on 2007/10/05 10:52:41 UTC

personalize or create a GUI with a table

Hi
  could some one tell me if is possible personalize or create a GUI that contains a table with the column i want show ?

  I need to create a MyListener with my test details. i have not found anythink about if is possible or a tutorial that explain in which way i can do it. Whicch class i have to extend or an example from where start the implementation.

  regards
  FULVIO

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3