Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2012/07/10 00:14:26 UTC

committers

since I have not seen this email yet I thought I would put in my two cents.
I see a couple of ways new committers could earn their wings(avaitors),
so to speak.
1) by showing they understand ofbiz in their patches
2) by given limited rights to say specialpurpose to bring up to day one
of the folders in their.
3) next they are give rights to applications to maintina a folder
4) through proposals that are accepted by the PMC, they gain rights to
the frame work.

as a general overview they must show they are interested in expanding or
enhancing ofbiz, not getting their code accepted just for the code.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 7/9/2012 4:58 AM:

Re: committers

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
I agree. A schema working for us can be devised and implemented.

So a +1 for the idea!

Regards,

Pierre