Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/08 09:50:50 UTC

[Ann] ApacheCon US

Hi there,

next week there is the ApacheCon US. Gerald Muellan and me are
presenting Apache MyFaces there on Monday during two sessions.

1) Apache MyFaces - a free open source JSF impl
2) AJAX and Apache MyFaces

We hope to see lot's of you.
If you guys want, we might head out for a beer afterwards. Anyone interested?

Regards,
Matthias

Re: [Ann] ApacheCon US

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Chris Barlow and I will be there also.  We will join you for that beer!

sean

Re: [Ann] ApacheCon US

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 12/8/05, Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> next week there is the ApacheCon US. Gerald Muellan and me are
> presenting Apache MyFaces there on Monday during two sessions.
>
> 1) Apache MyFaces - a free open source JSF impl
> 2) AJAX and Apache MyFaces
>
> We hope to see lot's of you.
> If you guys want, we might head out for a beer afterwards. Anyone
> interested?
>
> Regards,
> Matthias

Count me in!  See you at the sessions.