Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org> on 2018/07/25 13:17:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Proposal for holding an ServiceComb Meetup in Bangalore, India

Hi All,

As a Bangalore is known as a Sillicon Valley of India which is a home for
millions of developers so we wanted to host a ServiceComb Meetup in
Bangalore to promote ServiceComb as a Microservice Solution and increase
user/developer base in India. Here are the details of the meetup:

Meetup Name: "Introduction to Microservices Development and ServiceComb"

When : 11th August, 2018

Where: Huawei India Office

Who all will join : 100+ developers/users who are using/interested in
Microservices

Talks:
1. Introduction to Microservices and competitive landscape(External Speaker)
2. New Framework for Microservices:ServiceComb (Krishna/Sanil)
3. Service Discovery:Service-Center (Asif)
4. Microservice Development Kit:Java-Chassis (Sukesh)
5. Demo and Hands on workshop for ServiceComb

Duration: 3-4 hours

Any thoughts?

Regards
Asif

Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal for holding an ServiceComb Meetup in Bangalore, India

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

It would be great to have at least meeting notes on the mailing list.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal for holding an ServiceComb Meetup inBangalore, India

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
 对英语停用
+1, it's great help to promote ServiceComb

回复: [DISCUSS] Proposal for holding an ServiceComb Meetup inBangalore, India

Posted by bismy <bi...@qq.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
+1 It looks it will help promoting the community.

And reminding as follows, please go through the small-events [1] and the
branding policy [2] to ensure you have strictly compliance Apache rules.
Then, you can create a vote for the event in dev@servicecomb mail group [3].

[1]http://community.apache.org/events/small-events.html

[2]http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/events.html

 [3] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@servicecomb.apache.org/msg03436.html

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org> 于2018年7月25日周三 下午9:18写道: