Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Matthew Duftler <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/01/20 22:31:24 UTC

Committed changes to WSDL4J...

Hi Folks,

I've committed the following changes to the codebase:

- Removed set/getVerbose methods from javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLReader and
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.
- Removed set/getImportDocuments methods from javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLReader and
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.
- Added set/getFeature methods to javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLReader and
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl. Minimum supported features are: "verbose"
and "importDocuments".
- Added 2 constants to com.ibm.wsdl.Constants: FEATURE_VERBOSE and
FEATURE_IMPORT_DOCUMENTS.
- Added set/getFeature methods to javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriter and
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl. There are no minimum supported features.

Axis folks,

If I remember correctly, one of your tests made a call to
WSDLReader.setVerbose(boolean). If this is still the case, you will need to
change this code to get your test to compile.

Thanks,
-Matt