Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ashutosh Uttam <as...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/13 06:28:51 UTC

Flink Task/Operator metrics renaming

Hi team,

We are using PrometheusReporter to expose Flink metrics to Prometheus. Is
there possibility of renaming Task/Operators metric like numRecordsIn,
numRecordsOut etc. and exposing it to Prometheus.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Re: Flink Task/Operator metrics renaming

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Ashutosh

As far as I know, there is no way to rename the system metrics name.
But would you like to share why you need to rename the metrics ?

Best,
Guowei