Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Heejong Lee <he...@google.com> on 2021/06/10 05:14:43 UTC

[NEED HELP] PMC only finalization items for release 2.30.0

Hi,

I'm finishing 2.30.0 release and need help doing PMC only finalization
items in the release guide (
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#10-finalize-the-release).
Please let me know if any PMC members have some time to do these tasks :)

Thanks!

Re: [NEED HELP] PMC only finalization items for release 2.30.0

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
I helped Heejong with this, Heejong let us know if you need anything else
related to this.