Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Naveen Kumar <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/22 00:10:38 UTC

BinaryObjectException

Hi All

We are using 2.8.1
At times, we do get this BinaryObjectException while calling GETs thru thin
client, we dont see any errors or exceptions on node logs, this only be
seen on the cline tside.
what could be the potential reason for this

Attached the exact error message

Thanks

--
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen Bandaru

Re: BinaryObjectException

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Thin client before version 2.9 throws an exception when there is more
than one scheme with the same type name and compact footers are enabled.
The scheme is a set of field names of the object, so, using only one scheme
per type (if it's possible in your case) will solve the problem.
If you don't want to update Ignite server, you can update only thin client,
it will also solve the problem.

Re: BinaryObjectException

Posted by Naveen Kumar <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex..