Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/07 23:01:27 UTC

[VOTE] New committers for xml-rpc (Re: Status of ws-xmlrpc)

Let's do something unorthodox...Existing committers of xml-rpc, please
VOTE to add Siegfried Goeschl, Henri Gomez, and Jochen Wiedmann as
committers.

If we don't have 3 +1's from the committers (or get -1's), we can have
a VOTE at the pmc@ws to resolve the situation.

Here's my non-binding vote +1.

Thanks,
dims

Re: [VOTE] New committers for xml-rpc (Re: Status of ws-xmlrpc)

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Problems with CVS setup as new committer ...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
time to hop onto IRC and bug infra folks :)

-- dims

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 13:14 -0700, Daniel Rall wrote:
>For the record, I'm in generally favor of this action.

And believe it or not, English _is_ my native language.

s/in (generally) favor/$1 in favor/

Re: [VOTE] New committers for xml-rpc (Re: Status of ws-xmlrpc)

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.