Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 2000/02/01 01:55:10 UTC

ap_dir_entry_mtime()

Should it return unix time (seconds since Unix epoch) or APR time
(microseconds since Unix epoch)? It currently returns unixtime. I think it
should return APR time.

Bill Stoddard stoddard@raleigh.ibm.com

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Re: ap_dir_entry_mtime()

Posted by rb...@apache.org.
On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, David Reid wrote:

> I would have thought APR time to be consistent.

> > Should it return unix time (seconds since Unix epoch) or APR time
> > (microseconds since Unix epoch)? It currently returns unixtime. I think it
> > should return APR time.

It should definately be returning APR time.  This if left over from when
we didn't have APR time finished, but file stuff was done.

Ryan

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.

Re: ap_dir_entry_mtime()

Posted by David Reid <ab...@dial.pipex.com>.