Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by arnaud gaudinat <ar...@healthonnet.org> on 2004/10/21 18:10:09 UTC

index files version and lucene 1.4

Hi,
Certainly  a stupid question!
I have just upgraded to 1.4, I have succeeded to access my 1.3 index files
but not my new 1.4 index files.
In fact I have no error, but no hits for 1.4 index files. More, I don't
know if it's normal but now I have just 3 files for my index (.cfs,
deletable and segments).
However if I use Luke with the 1.4 index files, It works perfectly.

An idea?

Regards,

Arno.

Re: index files version and lucene 1.4

Posted by Andy Goodell <go...@gmail.com>.
I had this problem when i initially upgraded to 1.4, but tomcat was
still searching with the old 1.3 jar.  Make sure you have fully
updated its path variables, include directories, etc.

- andy g

Posted by gaudinat <ar...@healthonnet.org>.
Thanks,