Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Roy Porter <ro...@isr.uk.com> on 2001/09/24 23:56:26 UTC

Foundation taglib

What's the state of the foundation taglib ?

It's available as part of the source download, but doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere else on the Jakarta web pages.

I have been using it for some weeks now, and have found one or two bugs, but apart from that it does about 80% of what I need in a tag library, (and very well too .....) saving me much time in coding the rest ......

Roy Porter.

Re: Foundation taglib

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
Thanks Roy,

I started the Foundation Taglib before development of the JSPTL started.
There is still a significant amount of work left to do on Foundation.
It hasn't been added to the jakarta site yet because it is still in development.
I plan on finishing the Foundation when I have time.  Please post the bugs
to Bugzilla.  And if you have patches, please post them to the taglib-dev
list.

Thanks,

Glenn