Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Rita <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 01:33:37 UTC

measuring iops

Hi,

I am using, org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PerformanceEvaluation, for performance
evaluation and was wondering if there is a way to get iops for the entire
test(s). Or, is there a particular test which will determine this metric
for me. The goal is to see how many extra I/O operations each node delivers
for me, so currently I have a 3 node cluster and once I add 4 nodes how
many more operations can be constructed?