Posted to commits@bloodhound.apache.org by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> on 2012/12/15 11:32:19 UTC

[Apache Bloodhound] #303: Product select should list the product names rather than the product prefixes

#303: Product select should list the product names rather than the product
prefixes
-------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  rjollos      |      Owner:  nobody
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 The strings that populate the content of the select field options are the
 product `prefix`es, but they should be the more readable product `name`s.
 the select field `value`s should remain as the product `prefix`es (see
 #302).

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/303>
Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #303: Product select should list the product names rather than the product prefixes

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#303: Product select should list the product names rather than the product
prefixes
--------------------------+---------------------------
  Reporter:  rjollos      |      Owner:  rjollos
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  needinfo(new)
 Component:  dashboard    |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+---------------------------

Comment (by olemis):

 Replying to [comment:2 rjollos]:
 > I haven't found any tickets for which the ticket subject suggests that
 it might be a duplicate of this one.

 ok . I did look for a similar and found nothing . Just wanted to double
 check since I could have missed something .

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/303#comment:3>

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#303: Product select should list the product names rather than the product
prefixes
--------------------------+---------------------------
  Reporter:  rjollos      |      Owner:  rjollos
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  needinfo(new)
 Component:  dashboard    |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by olemis):

 * owner:  nobody => rjollos
 * status:  new => needinfo(new)

Comment:

 We should check whether this is not a duplicate ticket because I've heard
 about this subject quite a few times .

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/303#comment:1>

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#303: Product select should list the product names rather than the product
prefixes
--------------------------+-----------------
  Reporter:  rjollos      |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Component:  dashboard    |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+-----------------
Changes (by olemis):

 * status:  needinfo(new) => new
 * owner:  rjollos =>

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/303#comment:4>

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#303: Product select should list the product names rather than the product
prefixes
  Reporter:  rjollos      |      Owner:  rjollos
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  needinfo(new)
 Component:  dashboard    |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:

Comment (by rjollos):

Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/303#comment:2>