Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sampreet Chawla <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/11 20:54:18 UTC

Maven Internal Repository Setup

Hi,

I am new to Maven and am trying to setup an internal repository for my team for project dependency files in Maven.
I have mapped the folder structure for the jar files as given in http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/ and haved placed them in ${TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps/repository folder. In project.properties file, Ihave referred it as-
maven.repo.remote=http://localhost:8080/repository, http://www.ibiblio.org/maven
When I try to access it using htp://localhost:8080/repository, it fails.
Do i need to make some settings for accessing the same. Pls give your suggestions.

Hoping for a reply,

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sampreet