Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2006/05/09 12:17:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r405357 - /lenya/trunk/tools/configure/src/java/org/apache/lenya/config/impl/ConfigureGUI.java

michi@apache.org escribió:
> Author: michi
> Date: Tue May  9 02:28:16 2006
> New Revision: 405357

> Log:
> bugs fixed
>
> Modified:
>     lenya/trunk/tools/configure/src/java/org/apache/lenya/config/impl/ConfigureGUI.java
>
> Modified: lenya/trunk/tools/configure/src/java/org/apache/lenya/config/impl/ConfigureGUI.java

<snip/>

>  /**
> - * This code was edited or generated using CloudGarden's Jigloo SWT/Swing GUI
> - * Builder, which is free for non-commercial use. If Jigloo is being used
> - * commercially (ie, by a corporation, company or business for any purpose
> - * whatever) then you should purchase a license for each developer using Jigloo.
> - * Please visit www.cloudgarden.com for details. Use of Jigloo implies
> - * acceptance of these licensing terms. A COMMERCIAL LICENSE HAS NOT BEEN
> - * PURCHASED FOR THIS MACHINE, SO JIGLOO OR THIS CODE CANNOT BE USED LEGALLY FOR
> - * ANY CORPORATE OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE.
> + *  A GUI tool to configure Lenya 1.4 build

Would you explain this?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: svn commit: r405357 - /lenya/trunk/tools/configure/src/java/org/apache/lenya/config/impl/ConfigureGUI.java

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> I am forwarding this to legal....
sure, whereas I don't understand where you see the problem, because this
code
has been removed from Lenya and a refactored version edited with "vi"
has been checked in.

Michi

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.