Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2016/12/21 00:58:32 UTC

Community Meetings in this month

Hi all,

Since it is a holiday month, couple of folks might already had travel
plans. Going to cancel the community meetings this month. Any objections?

- Sijie

Re: Community Meetings in this month

Posted by Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <en...@diennea.com>.
+1 for me

Il giorno ven, 27/01/2017 alle 16.24 +0000, Flavio Junqueira ha scritto:

Is there any chance we can move his meeting to Friday same time? I have a constraint I can get around on Thursdays, and I'd like to join occasionally.

Thanks,
-Flavio

On 26 Jan 2017, at 18:22, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Very good.
Thanks

Il gio 26 gen 2017, 18:58 Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>> ha
scritto:

Minutes published.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-1-26+Meeting

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 7:41 AM, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I am sorry I think I cannot attend the meeting of today. My little sons

are

ill and I have to do some baby sitting...

About the merge of security PRs. I am confident that the patch on ZK ACLs
is quite simple and it is open enough to let us implement more fine

grained

acls in the future.
The patch on the auth plugin is the base for SSL and JAAS, I think are

only

waiting for Yahoo ACK as they are the olny known users of this feature

and

we are breaking compatibility.

About SSL: I think it is the first good step and mutual auth will be easy
to implement as a second step

About JAAS: it is just a prototype and requires code clean up at least

I hope we can agree on all of those and merge as soon as possible so that
we can move on merging the other important changes on LAC

Enrico

Il mer 25 gen 2017, 21:57 Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>> ha scritto:

Sorry for late response. Thanks JV for driving this.

I added another item to the agenda. I'd like to discuss how to merge

the

security features into 4.5.0.

- Sijie

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <
jujjuri@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>

wrote:

I have created a page for 1/26 meeting with Agenda section.
Please add your agenda items to that.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/

2017-1-26+Meeting

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 7:46 AM, Enrico Olivelli <

eolivelli@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>>

wrote:

Next meeting ?
Do we have an agenda or proposals to discute ?

enrico.olivelli@diennea.com<ma...@diennea.com>>:

+1

--

Enrico Olivelli Software Development Manager @Diennea Tel.: (+39)

0546

066100 - Int. 925 Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

MagNews -

E-mail Marketing Solutions http://www.magnews.it Diennea -

Digital

Marketing Solutions http://www.diennea.com

________________________________

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su

digital

ed

email marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify

the

sender

immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or

indirect,

disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is

strictly

forbidden.

--
Jvrao
---

then

you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

--
Jvrao
---

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

--

Enrico Olivelli Software Development Manager @Diennea Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 925 Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA) MagNews - E-mail Marketing Solutions http://www.magnews.it Diennea - Digital Marketing Solutions http://www.diennea.com

________________________________

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.

Re: Community Meetings in this month

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Very good.