Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Papiež Vítězslav <Vi...@autocont.cz> on 2012/01/04 14:36:37 UTC

Maven3 release:prepare for TFS

Hello,

Have you tried somebody to release project in tfs by maven 3? Error occured when I was trying it. Error and pom.xml are attached. Please help me.

Thanks

Vita

"Whatsamatter, kid? Can't remember how to spell 'main'? Real hackers use Notepad!" (Just kidding. They used Vi.)

Re: Maven3 release:prepare for TFS

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <ka...@soebes.de>.
Hi,

first you should fix the warning at the beginning of the output (missing
versions) furthermore you should define the maven-release-plugin with a
higher version that 2.0 (pluginManagement)...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

-----
Kind regards