Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by yamini <va...@yahoo.com> on 2016/04/14 22:04:10 UTC

How to stop Camel Context after all files FTP?

I wrote below code to FTP files from remote server. I need to do FTP only one
time and get all files from remote system. But with below code, I need to
specify how much time to wait before stopping the context. Is it possible to
specify stop only after all files FTP.

{
    final CamelContext camelContext = new DefaultCamelContext();
    try {
      camelContext.addRoutes(
        new RouteBuilder() {
            @Override
                from("ftp://prodpsts1.com/TEST/fold?username=yam01&"
                        + "password=xxxxx").
                    to("file:C:\\personal\\input\\foldin");
            }
        });