Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by ol...@invensys.com on 2003/03/03 04:08:14 UTC

Transformer exceptions

Hi folks,

I'm just wondering, under what circumstances can the xalan transformer
throw exceptions, and in the case that are thrown, of what type are they?

==============================
Oliver White
Software Engineer
Product Development
Westinghouse Signals Australia
==============================

Re: Transformer exceptions

Posted by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com>.

None of the transform() member functions of XalanTransformer throw
exceptions.  These member functions catch any exceptions and return error
codes/error messages.

Dave

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           oliver.white@inv|
|         |           ensys.com       |
|         |           03/02/2003 07:08|
|         |           PM              |
  |        To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org                                                                                     |
  |        cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)                                                                             |
  |        Subject: Transformer exceptions                                                                                           |