Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/18 15:08:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-784: Add top-level error code field to DescribeLogDirsResponse

Hi,

I wrote a very minor KIP that proposes adding a top-level error code
field to DescribeLogDirsResponse:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-784%3A+Add+top-level+error+code+field+to+DescribeLogDirsResponse

Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Thanks

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-784: Add top-level error code field to DescribeLogDirsResponse

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Magnus,

That's a good point, I've updated the KIP.

Considering it's a very small KIP, if I don't see any more feedback,
I'll start a vote in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Mickael

Posted by Magnus Edenhill <ma...@edenhill.se>.