Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/22 13:41:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Release

The Apache ActiveMQ project [1] officially released the 5.4.1 maintenance release [2] a couple of months after the previous 5.4.0 release. We are extremely grateful to the community for all the contributions. The artifacts are already available in the central maven repo.

The 5.4.1 release (see release notes for details [3]) includes approx 49 issues resolved, mostly bug fixes:
failover: protocol doesn't work within a static:() URI in a networkConnector
Failover and prefetch=0 can no longer result in hung consumers
EOFException if stomp+nio after ActiveMQ has sent the first bytes message
Configuration error using '&' in transportConnector configuration
intermittent failure - missing message when cache exhausted with jdbc
Startup script does not respect JAVA_HOME environment variable
Associated advisory topics aren't cleaned up when a topic/queue is deleted via AdminView
documentations improvements
Encrypted passwords
Added selector support in Ajax
... and more

Download [4] ActiveMQ now while it's hot!
Hadrian

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/
[2] http://activemq.apache.org/2010/09/22/apache-activemq-541-released.html
[3] http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-541-release.html
[4] http://activemq.apache.org/download.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Release

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Roger,

yes, you should only add appropriate header to your Stomp message.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Roger,