Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ghaith Bannoura <gb...@etq.com> on 2016/11/30 10:54:41 UTC

Remove Guest IP Range

Hello All,

I need to remove Guest IP range but when I trying to remove it a pop message appear that the (1 Ips are in use. Cannot delete this vlan ) , I searched it from UI but it's not appear , can I remove it form DB in order to remove the range if yes can you please provide me with table that contain this data .

Best Regards,
EtQ, Inc.
Ghaith Bannoura
Senior System Administrator
MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP

*  Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
*  Gbannoura@etq.com <ma...@etq.com>
*   http://www.etq.com<http://www.etq.com/>

Re: Remove Guest IP Range

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
The name of the table is VLAN in the CLOUD database, surely you can remove the record out of the DB and re-enter it again, but there’s no guarantee the IP which is assigned is actually used by a vm for example.. in that case you might end-up in a bad situation.

Thanks,
Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com