Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/23 20:51:46 UTC

wiki issue

I added a menu item "Wiki" in  http://incubator.apache.org/openejb/ . I
edited the page last night, but still dont see it showing up on the openejb
home page. Does it take a while to showup there?

--
Karan Malhi

Re: wiki issue

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
It is not generating the correct link. When i click on the link in
cwiki.apache.org/OPENEJB , it works fine. But the link on the website has an
empty href i.e. here is when i view source for the cwiki.apache.org/OPENEJB
page

<A href="" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">Wiki

So the above works fine when i am on the cwiki.apache.org/OPENEJB  page.

However, when i am on the website and click on the link, the link
simply points back to the website. here is the source for the page in
the website

--
Karan Malhi

Re: wiki issue