Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ahmed Eljami <ah...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/25 11:09:54 UTC

How can I specify the file_data_directories for a keyspace

When I defines several file_data_directories in cassandra.yaml, would it be
possible to specify the location keyspace and tables ? or it is * only* and
*automatically* managed by Cassandra.

Thx.

--
Ahmed ELJAMI

Re: How can I specify the file_data_directories for a keyspace

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <je...@crowdstrike.com>.
At this point, it is only/automatically managed by cassandra, but if you’re clever with mount points you can probably work around the limitation.