Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/11/21 00:37:57 UTC

London Wicket Users Group Event - December 5th confirmed

Thanks for the feedback regarding dates. The December London Wicket User
Group event will be held on December 5th.

At this free event, Ian Godman will talk about his upcoming Wicket "security
framework" which he plans to open-source. There'll also be a free prize draw
(free access to Eelco and Martijn's Wicket In Action (MEAP)). I plan to do a
short presentation on Wicket Trees.

If you'd like to come along, let us know  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/
here , and also, using the comments field on that page, or, on this list,
tell us of any presentation/discussion topics you would like cover.

Several people have recently told us that they would have liked to have come
along if they new our events existed. Please feel free to let people who you
think may be interested. I think the entry on the Wicket homepage should
help people find their local Wicket events, (to whoever came up with that -
nice idea; it's good to see other groups also taking building around the
world).

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk  http://jWeekend.co.uk

Re: London Wicket Users Group Event - December 5th confirmed

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
There are now only a few free places for Wednesday's event as the room we
have rented is a bit smaller this time; if you have
http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ reserved a place  already please make
sure you remember to confirm (or cancel, if you can't make it), by clicking
on the link in the automated email response you received on booking a place,
by solving the simple aritmetic puzzle (!) to avoid us getting over-booked.
We have 3 new presentations lined-up (2 technical), and I expect it should
be quite interesting again.
See you on Wednesday.