Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Crawford, Cole" <Co...@paymentech.com> on 2003/07/18 16:09:27 UTC

[users@httpd] trailing slash using Location

I'm running into a scenario using weblogic's proxy plugin.

i have two <Location> directives.

One for / and the other for /download

I can only get to download using a trailing slash ie /download/

I've tried mod rewrite, and alias..

What am I missing?

Thanks,
cole

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.

RE: [users@httpd] trailing slash using Location

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.
Can you give an example directive to what you are using? because there's
nothing that tells whether your Location is configured correctly or not
Also give the path to where you are redirecting from and to, and an example
lines from your error log file.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com