Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tanshul22 <ta...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/17 00:49:15 UTC

Persisted messages never get deleted

Hi,

I am using AQM 5.0 with MySQL to persist my messages.
The messages in my database never get deleted even after they get consumed.
It wasn't like this before. I don't remember what did i change to make this
happen.

Does anybody have a solution for this.

Thanks,
Anshul

Re: Persisted messages never get deleted

Posted by tanshul22 <ta...@hotmail.com>.
I figured it out.
I had an acknowledge filter installed as a brokerPlugin.
needed to call super.acknowledge() to get the messages off the db.