Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lin weijian <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/21 12:03:38 UTC

Some wrong with WebTableReader

Hi,
	Right after Generate Job, I execute readdb(WebTableReader) to dump the db, but the output is wrong. The fetch timestamp is always zero.  Debug a lot, but still do not find out why.  Is there sth. wrong with Gora?

       Thanks.

Re: Some wrong with WebTableReader

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
No bother. The reason I ask is that I noticed a bug which I logged as
NUTCH-1390 [0] which displays readdb -url throwing a NPE when used
with gora-cassandra.

I think this is a bug in gora-cassandra but haven't looked into it...

Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1390

--
Lewis