Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by James <ja...@news.utopix.ch> on 2003/12/04 14:54:46 UTC

Java developement : what does User.setPassword do ???

Hello,

when I get a User object from UsersRepository, I can call this method
bool setPassword(String password) in the User object...
but it does not modify the password in the database....

how to modify programatically the password ??

thank you for helping :o)

RE: Java developement : what does User.setPassword do ???

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> when I get a User object from UsersRepository, I can call this method
> bool setPassword(String password) in the User object...
> but it does not modify the password in the database....

See RemoteManagerHandler::doSETPASSWORD().

	--- Noel