Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 11:33:59 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Tomahawk v1.1.5 Release

Matze,
"You can't always get what you want!"  ;-)
(Rolling Stones: Wise men...)

AND: There are sources and javadoc artifacts for all examples in Maven
repo. This isn't nothing!

Ok, no kidding. It's just a matter of doing (TOMAHAWK-944). There are
only binary assembly definitions yet for the examples.

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Tomahawk v1.1.5 Release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Manfred,

I don't care :-) Trinidad and Tobago have the same issues.
I haven't voted -1 ;-)
The licensing is much much more critical. There is always SVN.

See you in London
-Matthias