Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/02/11 12:19:33 UTC

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2069 - Unstable

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2069)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2069/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2070 - Fixed

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2070)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2070/ to view the results.

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2069 - Unstable

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@apache.org>.
jackrabbit-core tests on trunk run fine on my machine as well.

--
Unico

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.