Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/10/26 19:19:07 UTC

[Announce] SubEthaSMTP 2.0 released (now with MINA support)

Hi everyone,

We finally came to the release of this new version of the SMTP server that now relies on MINA's high performance NIO layer. Any suggestion's, improvement's ideas or simply experience feedbacks are welcome.

Official message : http://www.subethamail.org/se/archive_msg.jsp?msgId=33545
HomePage : http://subethasmtp.tigris.org/

Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-
http://tedorg.free.fr/en/main.php

Re: [Announce] SubEthaSMTP 2.0 released (now with MINA support)

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edouard,

On 10/27/07, Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We finally came to the release of this new version of the SMTP server that now relies on MINA's high performance NIO layer. Any suggestion's, improvement's ideas or simply experience feedbacks are welcome.

Congratulations first of all!  I'd better add SubEthaSMTP to our
related projects list page now.

Have you ever experienced any issues while converting SubEthaSMTP to
MINA-based application?  How did you deal with big messages like 10MB
attachments?  It would be really great if you could share your
experience with MINA. :)

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/