Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ramu Sethu <sr...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 06:06:57 UTC

Junit report xslt

Hi
I have helper class return a string. We are using junit test and junit
report task. I want my xslt to use my helper class.

I added this in my
xmlns:main="java://Main" in xslt sheet and added  Main in environment
variable classpath
This was working.

But we will be running the scripts in diffrent machines. So i don want
do the work of adding Main in environment variable for each machine

There should be simple way of adding classes to the class path, so
that xslt can it take when proccesing junit reports.

Can any body help me on this????

--
Thank you
Ramu S

  If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y
is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
- Albert Einstein

Re: Junit report xslt

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hpl.hp.com>.
Ramu Sethu wrote:
> Thanks Steve.
> Does anyone know any other work around other than including it in
> environment variable?

run Ant with -lib on the command line to pick up the new libraries?

Re: Junit report xslt

Posted by Ramu Sethu <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Steve.

Re: Junit report xslt