Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Duncan <ds...@deckertelecom.net> on 2003/12/03 10:29:27 UTC

Include Files

When using Tomcat 4.0, I was able to include files in a directory above
my public web directory, but with tomcat 4.1, when I try to run the same
jsp, I get the error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /main.jsp(3,0) File
"../Private/NormalTemplate.inc" not found

All casing etc is correct.

Is this a security fix, or should this still be possible?

Many thanks
Duncan Smith
Decker Telecom Ltd

Re: Include Files