Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/07 15:42:21 UTC

Increasing social media reach

Hi all,

It pleases me to be able to inform you that today I received a notification
that our project's tweet account @ApacheDS now reached and bested the
milestone of 100 followers. While followers come and go, we should not
deter in spreading the positive vibe and continue to inform the public with
messages from the project that are meaningfull and without sentiment.

Our community will grow with increased awareness at the site of potential
adopters and other parties interested in our products and our way of
working. A way to increase our social media reach is also following
thoughtleaders and influencers on the subjects of our project and sub
projects. If you happen to know an interesting party (and their tweet
account), please share it and we'll investigate following
him/her/them/they..

Best regards

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Increasing social media reach

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kai,

Actually you would be follower 102 (as per my latest knowledge).
Nevertheless, thank you for the endorsement and your support here.

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.