Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2016/09/08 18:04:51 UTC

Jira mass edit feature for list of issues?

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for a way to mass edit issues in Jira, in this case
changing all "Affects versions" and "Fix versions" of similar subtasks
to the same values.

I found no way to select and mass edit them like you can in Redmine.

Maybe I'm just blind?! Is there a way to do it?

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Jira mass edit feature for list of issues?

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Correction: the Tools button is also available in the detail view, it is
operating on the current selection of issues.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Found it :-)