Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alex Nyamweya <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/12 17:27:26 UTC

Two Instances of OpenMeetings Down

Hello,

As you can guess by the title of my email, I have two instances of
OpenMeetings both running on separate servers that are currently down right
now. When I try going to the sites (I'm using Firefox) I get the 'unable to
connect' page. I didn't do any work on the servers since I last installed
them (which was probably almost two weeks ago). Just to let you know, one
of the OpenMeetings instances is actually a backup. Do you have any idea
why this is happening? It's really getting frustrating because I had to
reinstall OpenMeetings several times already and I really don't want to do
it another time knowing it might happen again. I haven't checked the logs
yet but I'll try doing that and letting you know what it says.

Thank you.

Re: Two Instances of OpenMeetings Down

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
My best guess would be: your OM instances are not set up as *nix services,
so they are not starting automatically ...

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Two Instances of OpenMeetings Down