Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/24 23:32:25 UTC

JSF Client Side Validators are now Tomahawk Compatible

Hi,

I have refactored my component library in order to make the them myfaces
compatible. It took me some time but it is ready now.

I integrated the client validators, made a maven build and tested it,
everything was ok.

I have also filled an ICLA form (not faxed it yet) and placed all the code
under apache license.

In addition, during refactoring I have added new features like display mode
to the components.

You can have a look at the new version -> here
http://www.jroller.com/page/cagataycivici?entry=jsf_client_side_validators

So what is next? Everything seems quite ready for now,

Best Regards,

Cagatay Civici,

Re: JSF Client Side Validators are now Tomahawk Compatible

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Open a JIRA-issue, and attach your sources to it.

We'll commit it from there. We'll need to wait though until your ICLA
clears - which can take a few weeks (generally 1-2 weeks).

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at